Beachbody Performance Energize Gummies are for fans of Energize. Here’s a new way to enjoy your favorite pre-workout supplement: Energize gummies!
This recipe is super easy — all you need are four ingredients! You can use a gummy mold or a glass baking dish if you don’t have a mold.
The best part is that you can use any flavor of Energize you want for a deliciously customized batch of Energize gummies.
Pro tip: Learn more about how Beachbody Performance Energize works and get your Energize here.
- 2 cups cold water, divided use
- 2 Tbsp. gelatin (or 1 Tbsp. agar powder)
- 1 cup canned crushed pineapple, drained, rinsed
- 2 scoops Beachbody Performance Energize Fruit Punch, Mixed Berry, or Lemon
Combine ¼ cup water and gelatin in a small mixing bowl; whisk well. Set aside for 5 minutes. (*see “Tips” below if using agar instead of gelatin)
Heat 1 cup water in a small sauce pot over medium-high heat; add pineapple. Bring to a low boil and cook for 3 minutes. Take off the heat.
In a medium bowl, mix the Energize and gelatin mixture together. Carefully pour in the heated pineapple-water mixture, mixing well. Then pour in remaining ¾ cup water.
Pour mixture into a prepared gummy mold, or into a deep glass baking dish lined with plastic wrap. Cover and set in the refrigerator to cool for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
Cut gummy mixture evenly into 20 equal gummies if using a baking dish to set.
- Gummy molds can be found at your local craft or art supply store, specialty cook shops, online, or at some grocery stores.
- If using agar, add the 2 cups of water and pineapple to a small pot and bring to boil. Pour agar into the water, whisking vigorously to dissolve. Take off heat and cool for 5 minutes. Add in Energize, whisking to combine. Pour mixture into gummy mold or a deep glass baking dish lined with plastic wrap. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to cool for at least 4 hours, or until gummies have set.
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.
2B Mindset Plate It!
For more information on how to incorporate Beachbody Performance into 2B Mindset, see the “2B Mindset and Exercise” video in the 2B Mindset program materials on Beachbody On Demand.
Learn more about our nutrition programs — Ultimate Portion Fix with Autumn Calabrese and 2B Mindset with Ilana Muhlstein, M.S., R.D.N.